Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally Updated

Hahaha....well its been a long time i din update my blog since i came back from singapore...well...my trip to singapore is really of coz excitiing but one part that makes me feel so bad is...."I CANT SMS WITH - " ler...can but walao...one message RM1...using singapore line and roaming...fuyoh...before i went to SG i reload rm30...thn when i came back from SG...guess what...i owe digi RM3...hahahaha.... :)...

anyway...this holiday also quite syok...and the thing is i am going to have one more wedding job this saturday...hehe...morning i nid to wake up early and go to the groom's house...hehe... actually is my sifu's client..but he ask me to help him so...yoohoo...can earn $$ again...haha... but then i also dunno who is the groom i mean who is the couple...haha... :) and i was thinking...if that morning i suddenly go to the groom house and knock knock knock...and say "er...good morning sir...i am the photographer for today...wel i mean i am the one who take photos..." what will the reply?? haha.... "oh...i think i didnt hire any photographer...coz i am the photographer...ahahahahah.. " no la...joking

Anyway...this holiday i was really happy...haha.... the reason is...let me think shud i say or not...haha... :)

Anyway...i will try my best to update my blog as soon as possible...

0 comments: